COOKIES POLICY »
CATEDRAL 9 S.L., owner of the Website https://www.hotellacatedral.com/ informs:
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device when you visit a website and are mainly used to make your browsing experience more effective and faster. Later, when the user interacts with the web again, that small amount of information will help the browser to remember their preferences.
- You must know that cookies cannot damage your device.
- Cookies do not contain personal data or reveal your identity.
What types of cookies are there?
- Cookies can be own (our own website stores them)or from third parties (from external servers)
- We can also differentiate between cookies session (when we close our session on the website they are eliminated) and permanent (they remain on your computer for a certain time ).
They are also divided into:
- Cookies functional (without them the web page would not work correctly)
- Cookies analytical (they keep all the information on user activity on our website in order to carry out studies and analyze different parameters)
- customization cookies (they determine our preferences regarding colors, language, etc.)
- Cookies advertising (according to the habits detected, offer personalized offers)
- affiliation cookies (they track visits from other websites with which there is an affiliation contract)
How can I manage cookies (activate and / or deactivate them)?
To activate / deactivate cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone, you must do so through your internet browser. In the most used / known browsers, we indicate below how to manage the use of these cookies.
https://www.hotellacatedral.com/ will update the hyperlinks provided on a regular basis. However, it is possible that at times these do not correspond to the latest version published by the developer of each browser, or that the hyperlink no longer exists.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from https://www.hotellacatedral.com/ or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the Help function will show you how to do it.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
In the event that cookies are disabled, some features of the website may be inoperative.
https://www.hotellacatedral.com/ uses analytical cookies, in order to collect, view and analyze data about our website traffic. The "cookies" used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data. Only Number of entries to the website, their progress, traffic parameters, demographic profiles, browsing preferences, etc.
To clarify any questions / queries about our Cookies Policy, contact us at the email address, email@example.com
The website https://www.hotellacatedral.com/ uses the following cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Own||It allows storing a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link the necessary data to enable current browsing||At the end of the session|
|_ga||This cookie contains an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users||2 years or update|
|_gat||This cookie contains an identifier to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session||10 minutes from creation or modification|
|_gid||This cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours|